Conference for Administrators
A practical training focused on these 4 areas: Creating A Strong Staff Culture, Understanding the Difference Between Leadership & Management, Having Courageous Conversations, and Building Systems To Sustain Impact
The Administrator's Conference Experience
Led by CharacterStrong’s Co-Founder John Norlin, this training is designed for district and building leaders to understand the science and practice of cultivating a positive staff or team culture and climate that promotes their well-being, engagement, and successful implementation of student-facing practices. We recommend any district or building administrator to attend so they can apply the learning and tools in this training to 1) intentionally work with and through other leaders to cultivate a positive school culture, 2) measure the impact of culture work on staff, students, and family perceptions of climate, and 3) make connections between culture and climate work as establishing the preconditions that support staff to implement effective practices with students.
- 3-hour LIVE session with the option to engage asynchronously
- Practical takeaways & guidance to support implementation success
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with other administrators around culture and climate work as it relates to supporting their staff or team to get to outcomes for students
- Exclusive access to low-burden, high-impact resources to guide culture and climate work and tools to measure climate (well-being, belonging, engagement)
- Follow-up resources along with a PDF summary with guidance to sustain & lead this work
- Engaging use of virtual learning to promote active participation
What's My Investment?
For larger group discounts,
please contact us.