A practical training focused on these 4 areas: Leading SEL Efforts Building Wide, Supporting Staff with Ongoing Dissemination, Using Data to Inform Decision Making, and Developing a Plan for Sustainability
The School Counselor's Conference Experience
Led by Kat Pastor, CharacterStrong’s Director of School Supports and the 2016 National School Counselor of the Year, this training focuses on equipping school counselors with best practices, resources, and insights to be leaders and help facilitate successful school-wide implementation of CharacterStrong curricula. We recommend any school counselor (elementary, middle, or high school) to attend who is using CharacterStrong curricula. Attendees will gain strategies to 1) collaborate with teachers to support lesson instruction 2) assist with implementation efforts for systemic change, and 3) help to create an environment where students are actively engaged in their social & emotional learning. If you have a team of school counselors, all members of the team can and should attend!
- 3-hour LIVE session with the option to engage asynchronously
- Follow-up resources along with a PDF summary with guidance to sustain & lead this work
- Exclusive access to a series of live conversations with SEL and implementation experts
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with school counselors implementing and leading this work
- Practical takeaways & guidance to support implementation success
- Engaging use of virtual learning
What's My Investment?
For larger group discounts,
please contact us.