Conference for Leadership Teachers
A practical training focused on these 4 areas: The Servant-Leadership Model, The Value (and Practice) of Experiential Learning, The Art of Effective Facilitation, and Teaching (+ Supporting) Key Leadership Skills
The Leadership Teacher Conference Experience
Led by CharacterStrong’s Co-Founder John Norlin, this training focuses on equipping Leadership Teachers to effectively and confidently teach a servant-leadership model along with the foundational skills that help students understand how to build a positive influence at school and in their personal lives. We recommend any leadership teacher, student council or club advisor attend who is using or planning to use the CharacterStrong MS or HS Leadership Curriculum. Attendees will gain strategies to 1.) Confidently and concisely teach a servant-leadership model. 2.) To intentionally build a strong community within a classroom 3.) Frame, execute, and debrief powerful experiential learning activities to teach specific leadership skills.
- 3-hour LIVE session with the option to engage asynchronously
- Practical takeaways & guidance to support implementation success
- Engaging use of virtual learning (we won’t waste a minute!)
- Opportunities to connect with educators globally implementing this work
- PDF summaries of each training session with guidance to sustain impact throughout the year
- Exclusive access to a series of live conversations with student leadership experts
What's My Investment?
For larger group discounts,
please contact us.