Conference for MTSS Specialists
A practical training focused on these 4 areas: Understanding Key Concepts of Integrated Multi-Tiered Systems of Support, Tier 1 Universal Supports for ALL - Access to Daily Enriched Experiences, Tier 2 Targeted Supports for SOME - Providing Access to Early Tailored Intervention, and Tier 3 for Intensive Interventions for a FEW - Support for Students with the Most Intense Needs
The MTSS Specialist Conference Experience
Led by Dr. Clay Cook, CharacterStrong’s Chief Development Officer, this training focuses on providing district and building leaders with key insights and tools to champion and support the implementation of Integrated Multi-Tiered System of Support (I-MTSS, link to learn more). We recommend sending district or building teams (groups of 2-6) who play a role in supporting I-MTSS so they can (1) establish clarity about what IT is and why IT is needed, (2) put systems of supports in place that drive successful integration and implementation social-emotional, behavioral, and academic supports, and (3) serve as influential leaders who stay the course to achieve sustainable implementation of I-MTSS.
- 3-hour LIVE session with the option to engage asynchronously
- Engaging use of virtual learning
- Practical takeaways & guidance to support implementation success
- Opportunities to connect with other educators who are charged with leading I-MTSS work
- PDF summary with guidance to sustain impact throughout the year
- Exclusive access to resources related to I-MTSS and implementation, including rubrics on effective teaming, evidence-based practices across all tiers, fidelity tools to gather implementation data, and checklists for each stage of implementation.
What's My Investment?
For larger group discounts,
please contact us.