Middle School SEL Educators Conference
A practical training focused on these 4 areas: Understanding Outcomes and Session Structure, Best Practices for Increasing Student Engagement, Problem-Solving Common Roadblocks, and Connecting SEL to Core Curricula and Our Lives
The Middle School SEL Educators Experience
Led by CharacterStrong’s Co-Founder Houston Kraft, this training focuses on equipping key educators in your building with best practices, resources, and insights to be champions of the CharacterStrong MS SEL program and help drive successful implementation forward. We recommend sending 3-10 educators from your campus who can take these tools back and 1) role model effective lesson instruction, 2) be a resource for others who have questions or challenges, and 3) become an inspired core group to keep the momentum moving forward during the year.
- 3-hour LIVE session with the option to engage asynchronously
- Exclusive access to a series of live conversations with SEL and implementation experts
- Engaging use of virtual learning (we won’t waste a minute!)
- Opportunities to connect with educators globally implementing this work
- PDF summary with guidance to sustain impact throughout the year
- Practical takeaways & guidance to support implementation success
What's My Investment?
For larger group discounts,
please contact us.