A Research-Based PreK-5 Social & Emotional Learning
and Character Curriculum
- Grade-level-specific low-burden, high-impact lessons and activities
- Built by educators, school counselors, and play therapists
- 5 lesson components for each week
- Web-based, user-friendly, and flexible
- All student and family-facing materials available in English and Spanish
An Easy-to-Integrate, Research-Based Curriculum
Use PurposeFull People as a robust option on its own, or use it to strengthen already-existing SEL & character programs
Skills for Life + Character Development
- Explicit, direct skill instruction designed to lead to 3 powerful outcomes: Be Strong, Be Kind, and Be Well
- Instruction centers around 1 character trait per month
- Generalization practices support students to apply skills and character traits beyond the lessons
- Content is aligned with CASEL competencies and vertically-aligned from Pre-K through 5th Grade to build skills effectively
Social skills and conflict-resolution
Executive functioning: focusing, organizing, goal-setting
Wellness strategies: emotion regulation
- Original songs you'll love!
- Original videos for instruction, regulation, and more!
- Beautiful illustrations, quotes, instructional posters, and other downloadable resources
- Interactive games and activities that focus on building relationships
- Implementation tools
- Sortable libraries of videos, books, songs, and more
- Family newsletters
- Playground activities
- ...and so much more!
"Now more than ever educators and families are looking to educate the whole child and CharacterStrong + PurposeFull People delivers with easy-to-implement conversation starters, activities and authentic engagement opportunities."
Amanda F., Instructional Coordinator
Digital Curriculum (without package):
*Year 1 pricing
Annual Renewal: $1,999