On Demand PD
Meaningful professional development that fits into any schedule
- Over 10 courses totaling over 50 learning modules
- Engaging, 30-minute instructional videos
- Guided notes & extra resources for reflection
- All materials accessible online
Choose the Content
- Stress, Coping, and Resilience
- Behavioral Science
- Student Sense of Belonging
- Responding With Empathy
- Body Budgeting
- Mental Health
- Creating Safe & Nurturing Environments
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
- Trauma-Informed Practices
- Science of Implementation
Choose the Schedule
Learning isn't linear anymore. Individualize learning with podcasts, blogs, and videos that allow staff to learn on-the-go and transfer insights and skills to the classroom.
"Adult SEL: Moving Beyond Admiring the Problem to Solving it"
"Relationships are the Currency of Success"
"The Temperature Check"
On Demand PD
- Over 10 courses totaling 50+ learning modules
- 30-minute instructional videos
- Slides & guided notes for review any time
- Exclusive conversations with experts
- Podcasts, & webinars to reinforce learning
- All resources available online 24/7
All the materials are there for you, you can work systematically through the lessons, or pick and choose the ones that we need to be reminded of at that time. Since it's all digital, it allows for the opportunity to stop the video, and have an authentic whole group conversation about what that looks like in our school, and how we are currently interpreting the language. The videos allow for reminders to be delivered throughout the year, and to a larger audience than I could support with just our professional development budget.